What is Patreon?
Patreon is similar to Kickstarter but, instead of making one large pledge to help fund a single project you would subscribe monthly membership, and in return I would offer you monthly rewards that I set for each tier. My Patreon page is mostly focus on colouring pages and books for now.
Where does your support go?
Your support will provide funding for replenishing art supplies and creating higher quality products, and also it gives me financial breathing room so that I can focus on creating more art. In return for your support, I would like to offer exclusive posts, digital downloads, videos, discounts, and more.
When will I be charged?
I have a Charge Up Front account, and all my patrons will be charged on the 1st of each month. New patrons will be charged on the day they become a patron, and gain access to all the rewards for their tier. Then on the 1st of the following month, they will simply return to being charged monthly at the beginning of the month.
- As all my patrons will be charged on the 1st of each month, if you become a patron at the end of the month you will be charged again in less than a month. So please be mindful.
- If you increase your pledge, you will be charged the difference immediately. Then your new pledge amount will be charged on the 1st of the month from that point onward. If you decrease your pledge, the new pledge amount will be reflected when your pledge renews at the beginning of the next month.
🌟 Peony tier ($1 Tier)
- Exclusive Patreon posts
🌟 Rose tier ($2 Tire)
- Exclusive Patreon posts (WIP, early access, Slice of Life, etc.)
- A full resolution of colouring page to download every month
- 20% off Etsy coupon
- Occasional downloadable gifts